- Have Your Say on Our Proposed Visions and Values Wolverhampton City Clinical Commissioning Group is being established. Within our Constitution we have outlined our Vision and Values. We would like to share these with you and would welcome your views and comments.
Visions and Values | Mission Statement
If you would like to comment on our vision and values please contact us either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01902 445894.
- Your chance to work with the NHS to help challenge and shape the health system of the future – Lay Assessors on CCG authorisation panels for the NHS Commissioning Board Authority
- New Primary Care Centre in The Scotlands
- Wolverhampton City Clinical Commissioning Group (WCCCG) Commissioning Priorities Engagement
- Listening Event – Calling all Young People in Wolverhampton!
- Long Term Conditions – Developing a Cross-Government Strategy
- Engagement Exercise for the Implementation of New Policies – Click here to view the policy
- Specialised Dental Service for People with Particular Needs – consultation report documents now added Dental Service for those with Special Needs – Public Consultation Summary Report | Dental Service for those with Special Needs – Public Consultation – Full Report
- Substance Misuse Services **Substance Misuse Services Consultation – Evaluation Report (PDF file) **
- Improving Trauma Care Across the West Midlands
- Assisted Conception
- Joint Dementia Strategy Consultation
- Foot Health Services Consultation
If you would like further information on any of the above consultations, please contact us:
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 01902 445894
Tracy Cresswell, Community Engagement Officer, Wolverhampton City Primary Care Trust, Coniston House, Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton WV3 0XE
Any information provided to us will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We aim to review and use your feedback to improve the services that we provide.